Dr. Chandrakant krishnarao More:
– Born on March 1, 1933 at Nimgaon paga, Taluka Sangamner, district Ahmednagar in the farmars family.
-Came to Ahmednagar to work in a local School Board. He developed friendly relations with leaders of Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj like Bapusaheb Bhapkar, anpatrao Mhaske, Raosaheb Nawale, Balasaheb Kale etc and devoted himself for educational work.
-Took initiative for collecting funds for the institute and grains for boarding. -Worked at evening in an educational stationary shop at Ahmednagar to collect funds for the education of poor students.- Worked as a primary teacher.
– 1961 qualified medical examination and joined as a medical officer at Thane.
– 1963 established private hospital at Sangamner and continued his practice for poor and needy. –from 1964 to 1965 became a Trustee and founder member of Sahydri Bahujan Vidya prasarak Samaj – contributes for education through the Deccan Marathi education institute Pune.
– Had contribution as a Senate member of Savitribai Phule Pune University 1978 1985.
– Remained president of Sangamner Taluka Congress Committee, vice president of Sahyadri Vidya prasarak Sanstha, Sangamner, president of farmers union etc. best female viagra uk.
– Organized health camps for tribal area, water- conservation in seminars, free eye checking and surgery camps etc.
– 1984 became member of Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya prasarak Samaj and contributed in establishment of tribal schools in Akola and Sangamner Taluka.